Marlin Account Executive Lucy Howell recently returned from an enviable family trip to Tamarindo, on Costa Rica’s Northwest Pacific Coast. In addition to being a fantastic gardener and provider of many delicious, grown items to our tables, Lucy is also quite the photographer. And she took her beloved Holga camera down to Costa Rica with her.
Lucy breaks the trip down thusly:
- 7 days
- Amazing beaches, good surf (according to my brother; I didn’t surf)
- Skinny cows
- 9 rolls of Holga film, 400 digital shots
- Zipline canopy tour
- Mud spa and natural hot springs
- Horseback riding to an amazing waterfall near the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano
- Nice locals
- Great Costa Rican food and coffee
- Why did I come back home again?
A question we answered with a hearty, “Why, to share your sweet pics with us on Notchweiner. Uh-duh!”
And then we realized how out of touch saying “uh-duh” made us sound. Especially since we said it so heartily. And we’re not 9-year-old girls. None of us. True statement.
Pictures después del salto!